∙ 約20分前の相場を表示しています。


Softbank Technology says merger between units

July 20 (Reuters) - Softbank Technology Corp <4726.T>:* Says unit MIRACLE LINUX CORPORATION will merge with Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd., effective Oct. 1.* Says Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd. will be dissolved after the transaction.

Intelsat Q4 earnings per share $5.56

Intelsat <I.N> : Intelsat announces fourth quarter and full-year 2016 results . Intelsat SA qtrly earnings per share $5.56 . Q4 revenue $550.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $543.2 million . Intelsat - Softbank Group to capitalize Intelsat with $1.7 billion investment in new equity to effect Intelsat debt reduction through exchange offers . Intelsat SA - announced conditional combination agreement with Oneweb in a share-for-share transaction . Sees FY 2017 revenue $2.18 billion to $2.225 billion . Intelsat SA says backlog as of December 31, 2016 was $8.7 billion . Intelsat SA sees adjusted EBITDA for full year 2017 to be in range of $1.655 billion to $1.700 billion .Intelsat SA - anticipate that assuming completion of merger with Oneweb there will be capital expenditure reductions.

Softbank Technology to form business alliance with Imagia Solution Corporation

Softbank Technology Corp <4726.T>: Says it will enter into agreement with Imagia Solution Corporation to form business alliance on Dec. 1 .Says two entities will cooperate on information security cloud business and system development business in Northeastern district of Japan.

SoftBank Technology signs partnership agreement with ARM Limited

SoftBank Technology Corp <4726.T> :Says it enters into ARM® mbed™ Partnership Ecosystem with ARM Limited which is the unit of ARM Holdings plc <ARMHF.PK>, on Sept. 29.

SoftBank Technology forms business alliance with TERRACE MILE

SoftBank Technology Corp <4726.T> :Says it enters into a business alliance with Miyagi-based firm TERRACE MILE which is engaged in farming consulting related business.

Softbank Technology to set up JV with MY FARM, INC.

Softbank Technology <4726.T>: Says it to set up a JV in Tokyo with MY FARM, INC. . Says the JV to be engaged in utilization of agricultural land information by using internet .Says Softbank Technology to hold 66 percent and MY FARM, INC. to hold 34 percent stake in the JV.

Softbank and My Farm will create Farmland Search Joint Venture - Nikkei

: Softbank and startup My Farm will create Farmland Search Joint Venture this August with 30 million yen ($273,000) in capital- Nikkei . Softbank Technology will own 66% of the new company, which will aim for at least 300 million yen in cumulative revenue by fiscal 2019 - Nikkei . My Farm will hold the other 34% of the new JV - Nikkei Source - ( Further company coverage: [4726.T] (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780).

SoftBank Technology raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2016

SoftBank Technology Corp:Says it raised the year-end dividend forecast to 30 yen per share from 20 yen per share for the FY ended March 2016.

SoftBank Technology raises consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2016

SoftBank Technology Corp:Says the company increased the consolidated full-year outlook for revenue to 45,000 mln yen from 42,000 mln yen, for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016.Operating profit forecast increased to 2,300 mln yen from 1,700 mln yen.Ordinary profit forecast increased to 2,200 mln yen from 1,600 mln yen.Net profit forecast increased to 1,350 mln yen from 1,000 mln yen.Earnings per share increased to 139.06 yen from 103.22 yen.Comments the increased sales of core products and improved profitability are the main reasons for the forecast.

SoftBank Technology acquired by Tokyo-based holding company

SoftBank Technology Corp:A Tokyo-based holding company raised stake in the company to 55.20 pct (53,675 voting rights) from 0 pct.