for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

丸紅株式会社

8002.T

現在値

970.90JPY

変化

--(--)

本日のレンジ

--

 - 

--

52週レンジ

542.00

 - 

1,039.00

∙ 約20分前の相場を表示しています。

適時開示

TAQA Group, Marubeni To Develop Power And Water Project For Saudi Aramco

Oct 21 (Reuters) - ABU DHABI NATIONAL ENERGY COMPANY <TAQA.AD>::TAQA GROUP, MARUBENI TO DEVELOP POWER AND WATER PROJECT FOR SAUDI ARAMCO.TANAJIB COGENERATION AND DESALINATION PROJECT IN SAUDI ARABIA WILL HAVE A NET CAPACITY OF 940 MW OF POWER GENERATION.PROJECT WILL HAVE 1,084 TONS PER HOUR OF STEAM AND 5.25 MILLION IMPERIAL GALLONS PER DAY (MIGD) OF DESALINATED WATER GROSS CAPACITY (NET CAPACITY: 4.3 MIGD).A SPECIAL-PURPOSE VEHICLE HAS BEEN CREATED TO DEVELOP THE PLANTS WITH TAQA AND MARUBENI HOLDING A 60% STAKE AND SAUDI ARAMCO WITH 40%.UNDER CONTRACT, TAQA AND MARUBENI WILL OPERATE PLANTS FOR 20 YEARS ON A BUILD, OWN, OPERATE, AND TRANSFER BASIS.PROJECT AIMS TO SUPPLY ELECTRICITY, STEAM AND DESALINATED WATER TO SAUDI ARAMCO’S NEARBY OIL AND GAS FACILITIES.

Shanghai Jiao Yun To Buy 34% Stake In Logistic JV From Japan's Marubeni

July 22 (Reuters) - Shanghai Jiao Yun Group Co Ltd <600676.SS>::SAYS IT AGREES TO BUY 34% STAKE IN LOGISTIC JV FROM JAPAN'S MARUBENI CORP AND ITS CHINA UNIT FOR 305.2 MILLION YUAN ($47.21 million).

Unit of Co & Unit of AC Energy Inc Signed Shareholders Agreement With Unit Of Marubeni Corp

March 19 (Reuters) - AC Energy Corp <ACEN.PS>::UNIT OF AC ENERGY INC AND UNIT OF CO SIGNED A SHAREHOLDERS’ AGREEMENT WITH UNIT OF MARUBENI CORPORATION.AGREEMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT, CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION OF 150 MEGAWATT DIESEL POWER PLANT PROJECT IN PILILLA, RIZAL.UNDER AGREEMENT, AXIA WILL ACQUIRE 50% OF SHARES AND 50% OF ECONOMIC RIGHTS IN THE CO’S UNIT INGRID POWER HOLDINGS, INC.

AC Energy Philippines Announces Agreement Among Co, ACE Endevor, & Axia Power Holdings Philippines

Dec 2 (Reuters) - AC Energy Philippines Inc <ACEN.PS>::ANNOUNCES SHAREHOLDERS' AGREEMENT AMONG CO, ACE ENDEVOR, & AXIA POWER HOLDINGS PHILIPPINES.AGREEMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT, CONSTRUCTION & OPERATION OF 150 MW DIESEL POWER PLANT PROJECT IN PILILLA, RIZAL.UNDER AGREEMENT, AXIA WILL BUY 50% OF SHARES AND 50% OF ECONOMIC RIGHTS IN INGRID POWER HOLDINGS.

Berkshire Hathaway Says Acquired 5% Passive Stakes In Each Of Five Japanese Firms

Aug 30 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc <BRKa.N>::ACQUIRES 5% PASSIVE STAKES IN EACH OF FIVE LEADING JAPANESE TRADING COMPANIES.BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY -CO'S UNIT NATIONAL INDEMNITY CO WILL BUY SLIGHTLY MORE THAN 5% OF SHARES IN ITOCHU, MARUBENI, MITSUBISHI, MITSUI AND SUMITOMO.BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY - DEPENDING ON PRICE, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY MAY INCREASE ITS HOLDINGS UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 9.9% IN ANY OF THE FIVE INVESTMENTS.

MHPS Receives Order For Three M701JACs Turbines For A United Arab Emirates Project

Aug 24 (Reuters) - MITSUBISHI HITACHI POWER SYSTEMS, LTD. MHPS::RECEIVES AN ORDER FOR THREE M701 JAC GAS TURBINE GENERATORS TO BE USED IN A 2,400 MEGAWATT (MW) COMBINED CYCLE (GTCC) PLANT TO BE BUILT IN EMIRATE OF FUJAIRAH IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.PROJECT OWNERS ABU DHABI NATIONAL ENERGY COMPANY (TAQA) AND MUBADALA INVESTMENT COMPANY WILL JOINTLY HOLD A 60% STAKE AND MARUBENI CORPORATION WILL HOLD REMAINING 40%, WILL BUILD, OWN, AND OPERATE GTCC FACILITY.MHPS WILL SUPPLY THREE JAC GAS TURBINES AND OTHER AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT THROUGH SAMSUNG C&T CORPORATION, THE SOUTH KOREAN COMPANY THAT IS THE LEAD CONTRACTOR FOR PROJECT.MHPS HAS ALSO CONCLUDED A LONG TERM SERVICE AGREEMENT (LTSA) FOR THE PROJECT. FULL COMMERCIAL OPERATION OF THE GTCC PLANT IS SCHEDULED TO BEGIN IN 2023.NEW PLANT (FUJAIRAH F3) IS BEING BUILT IN A COASTAL AREA OF FUJAIRAH (QIDFA).SPC THAT WILL OPERATE THE PLANT (FUJAIRAH POWER COMPANY F3 LLC) EXPECTS THE FACILITY TO SUPPLY EMIRATES WATER AND ELECTRICITY COMPANY (EWEC) WITH ELECTRICITY FOR 25 YEARS, WITH CAPACITY SUFFICIENT TO POWER 380,000 UAE HOUSEHOLDS.

Berjaya Corp Says Awarded Tender For Development Of Luxury Hotel In Yokohama

June 5 (Reuters) - Berjaya Corporation Bhd <BGRO.KL>::BERJAYA CORPORATION SAYS CO AWARDED TENDER FOR DEVELOPMENT OF BLOCK 62, CENTRAL DISTRICT IN YOKOHAMA.CO WILL ENTER INTO JV WITH MARUBENI CORP AND DAIWA HOUSE INDUSTRY CO LTD FOR DEVELOPING THE PROJECT.CONSTRUCTION OF PROJECT EXPECTED TO COMMENCE IN OCTOBER 2022 & COMPLETE IN MARCH 2026.PROJECT ON DEVELOPMENT OF LUXURY HOTEL & CONDOMINIUM, AQUARIUM & RETAIL OUTLETS IN YOKOHAMA, JAPAN.

Daio Paper Corp , Marubeni Corp - To Buy All Shares Of Santher - Fabrica De Papel Santa Therezinha SA

Feb 27 (Reuters) - Daio Paper Corp <3880.T>::DAIO PAPER CORP , MARUBENI CORP - TO BUY ALL SHARES OF SANTHER - FABRICA DE PAPEL SANTA THEREZINHA SA.DAIO PAPER CORP , MARUBENI CORP - ACQUISITION VALUE OF SANTHER AT 2.3 BILLION BRAZILIAN REALS.

Marubeni Corp To Buy Taiwanese Renewable Energy Firm Chenya Energy - Nikkei

Feb 27 (Reuters) - Nikkei Asian Review::MARUBENI CORP TO BUY TAIWANESE RENEWABLE ENERGY FIRM CHENYA ENERGY FOR MORE THAN $100 MILLION - NIKKEI.

ADPower, Marubeni Form Consortium To Develop Independent Thermal Power Plant In UAE

Feb 16 (Reuters) - ABU DHABI POWER CORPORATION (ADPOWER)::ABU DHABI POWER CORPORATION (ADPOWER) AND MARUBENI CORPORATION FORM A CONSORTIUM TO DEVELOP FUJAIRAH F3 INDEPENDENT POWER PRODUCER (IPP) PROJECT.FUJAIRAH F3 IPP PROJECT INCLUDES DEVELOPMENT, FINANCING, CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE AND OWNERSHIP OF A COMBINED CYCLE GAS TURBINE (CCGT) POWER PLANT, TOGETHER WITH ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE.FUJAIRAH F3 IPP PROJECT WILL HAVE A CONTRACTED POWER CAPACITY OF 2.4GW, BRINGING ADPOWER’S CURRENT POWER GENERATION CAPACITY TO 20.4GW.ONCE OPERATIONAL, FUJAIRAH F3’S CAPACITY WILL BE ABLE TO POWER EQUIVALENT OF 380,000 HOUSEHOLDS.THROUGH THIS PROJECT, GOVERNMENT OF ABU DHABI WILL INDIRECTLY OWN A 60% STAKE, WHILE REMAINING 40% WILL BE OWNED BY MARUBENI CORPORATION.CONSTRUCTION OF FUJAIRAH F3 IPP PROJECT IS EXPECTED TO COMMENCE SWIFTLY TO ENABLE EWEC TO PROCURE EARLY POWER BY SUMMER 2022 AND FULL GENERATION BY SUMMER 2023.

金融情報はリフィニティブから。すべての情報は少なくとも20分遅れで表示されています。

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up