for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

BNPパリバ SA

BNPP.PA

現在値

45.77EUR

変化

-0.45(-0.96%)

出来高

1,372,408

本日のレンジ

45.48

 - 

47.00

52週レンジ

40.66

 - 

68.07

∙ 約20分前の相場を表示しています。

適時開示

Italy's Antitrust Opens Investigation Against Arval Service Lease Italia For Alleged Unfair Commercial Practices

Sept 16 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas SA <BNPP.PA>::ITALY'S ANTITRUST OPENS INVESTIGATION AGAINST ARVAL SERVICE LEASE ITALIA FOR ALLEGED UNFAIR COMMERCIAL PRACTICES.Further company coverage: BNPP.PA. (Gdansk newsroom). ((Gdansk.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +48 58 7696600;)).

U.S. CFTC Orders BNP Paribas To Pay $6 Million For Swap Reporting And Daily Mark Disclosure Violations

July 5 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas SA <BNPP.PA>::U.S. CFTC ORDERS BNP PARIBAS TO PAY $6 MILLION FOR SWAP REPORTING AND DAILY MARK DISCLOSURE VIOLATIONS.

BNP Paribas: Bertrand Cizeau Appointed Head Of Hello Bank! France

July 4 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas SA <BNPP.PA>::BERTRAND CIZEAU APPOINTED HEAD OF HELLO BANK! FRANCE.

PingPong Enters Partnership With BNP Paribas To Expand Acquiring Service Capabilities

May 27 (Reuters) - PingPong Payments: :PINGPONG ENTERS PARTNERSHIP WITH BNP PARIBAS <<<BNPP.PA>>> TO EXPAND ACQUIRING SERVICE CAPABILITIES.

BNP Paribas CEO says organic growth is the best way to keep growing in Italy

May 3 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas <BNPP.PA> CEO Jean-Laurent Bonnafe told analysts on Tuesday: :ORGANIC GROWTH IS THE BEST WAY FOR THE BANK TO CONTINUE TO GROW IN ITALY.THE BANK IS NOT LOOKING AT SPECIFIC TRANSACTIONS IN ITALY. (Paris Newsroom). ((+33-1-80981237;)).

BNP Paribas Announces Closing Of Framework Agreement With Stellantis

April 1 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas SA <BNPP.PA>::BNP PARIBAS ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH STELLANTIS DESIGNATING BANK AS EXCLUSIVE PARTNER OF ITS CAPTIVE IN GERMANY, AUSTRIA AND UK.TRANSACTIONS SHOULD BE COMPLETED IN FIRST HALF OF 2023, ONCE REQUIRED AUTHORISATIONS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED.GROUP TO INCREASE, DIVERSIFY ITS EXPOSURE TO ALL STELLANTIS BRANDS.GROUP TO INCREASE OUTSTANDINGS AT CLOSING BY APPR. €6BN (CURRENTLY €11 BILLION) WITH SIGNIFICANT POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH.

Bank Of Baroda Ltd - Co, BNP Paribas Asset Management Join Forces To Form Asset Management JV

March 14 (Reuters) - Bank of Baroda Ltd <BOB.NS>::BANK OF BARODA LTD - BANK OF BARODA AND BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT JOIN FORCES TO FORM ASSET MANAGEMENT JOINT VENTURE COMPANY.BANK OF BARODA LTD - TO FORM BARODA BNP PARIBAS MUTUAL FUND.BANK OF BARODA LTD - BANK OF BARODA WILL HAVE A 50.1% STAKE IN AMC.BANK OF BARODA LTD - BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT WILL HOLD REMAINING 49.9% STAKE.

Fitch Says Large Western European Banks Face Risks From Russian Exposures

March 2 (Reuters) - :FITCH RTGS: LARGE WESTERN EUROPEAN BANKS FACE RISKS FROM RUSSIAN EXPOSURES.FITCH - OF LARGE FRENCH BANKS, BNP PARIBAS AND CREDIT AGRICOLE ARE MOST EXPOSED TO UKRAINE DUE TO THEIR LOCAL RETAIL BANKING SUBSIDIARIES.

BNP Paribas: buying full control of the French company Cofiloisirs

Feb 3 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas SA <BNPP.PA>::* BNP Paribas, which previously held a 46% stake in its affiliate Cofiloisirs, has concluded an agreement with Neuflize OBC and UGC, to hold 100% of the share capital. BNP Paribas will also take over control of Cinécapital, a specialist consultancy company 100% owned by Cofiloisirs..* Cofiloisirs has been a major player in film and audiovisual financing, in France and abroad, for nearly 50 years. Its main activity is the structuring of production loans..* This transaction will enable BNP Paribas to strengthen its capability to meet the very high demand for content financing in a growing audiovisual market..Further company coverage: <BNPP.PA>. (Reporting by Sudip Kar-Gupta). ((sudip.kargupta@thomsonreuters.com;)).

PGGM/Alecta: strike credit risk sharing agreement with BNP Paribas over 8 billion euro loan portfolio

Feb 2 (Reuters) - PGGM/ALECTA/BNP Paribas SA <BNPP.PA>::PGGM (ON BEHALF OF PFZW) AND ALECTA HAVE ENTERED INTO A CREDIT RISK SHARING (CRS) AGREEMENT WITH BNP PARIBAS, REFERENCING AN 8 BILLION EURO LOAN PORTFOLIO..PGGM/ALECTA: THIS TRANSACTION, IN WHICH ALECTA AND PFZW ARE CORNERSTONE INVESTORS, IS THE MOST RECENT ISSUANCE FROM BNP PARIBAS' SUCCESSFUL RESONANCE PROGRAMME.PGGM AND ALECTA HAVE A LONGSTANDING RELATIONSHIP WITH BNP PARIBAS AND ALSO INVESTED IN PREVIOUS CREDIT RISK SHARING TRANSACTIONS..Further company coverage: BNPP.PA. (Reporting by Sudip Kar-Gupta). ((sudip.kargupta@thomsonreuters.com;)).

金融情報はリフィニティブから。すべての情報は少なくとも20分遅れで表示されています。

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up