for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Imcd NV

IMCD.AS

現在値

90.04EUR

変化

1.12(+1.26%)

出来高

59,207

本日のレンジ

88.56

 - 

90.20

52週レンジ

51.65

 - 

90.96

∙ 約20分前の相場を表示しています。

適時開示

IMCD To Acquire Pharmaceutical Business in China Of Deviling International Trade

May 15 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::TO ACQUIRE THE PHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS OF DEVILING INTERNATIONAL TRADE (SHANGHAI) CO. LTD.ACQUIRED BUSINESS WITH ANNUAL SALES OF APPROXIMATELY EUR 10 MILLION WILL BE INTEGRATED INTO IMCD CHINA'S BUSINESS UNIT PHARMA AND WILL BE SYNERGISTIC WITH IMCD'S EXISTING PRODUCT RANGE.

IMCD Opens New Offices In Dubai

April 30 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::IMCD EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, ESTABLISHING ITS NEW OFFICES IN DUBAI.

IMCD Q1 EBITA Grows 11%

April 20 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::IMCD REPORTS 11% EBITA GROWTH IN THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2020.GROSS PROFIT GROWTH OF 12% TO EUR 176.4 MILLION (+12% ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS) IN FIRST THREE MONTHS 2020.Q1 2020 CASH EARNINGS PER SHARE INCREASED BY 13% TO EUR 0.94 (FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2019: EUR 0.83).IN THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2020, REVENUE WAS EUR 748.8 MILLION, AN INCREASE OF 6% COMPARED TO THE SAME PERIOD IN 2019.AS AT 31 MARCH 2020, NET DEBT WAS EUR 741.6 MILLION COMPARED TO EUR 735.2 MILLION AS OF 31 DECEMBER 2019.UNCERTAINTY AROUND DURATION OF THE COVID-19 CRISIS AND ITS IMPACT ON GLOBAL ECONOMY MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE NEAR-TERM TRADING OUTLOOK.IMCD HAS ROBUST LIQUIDITY POSITION AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE WHICH ALLOWS COMPANY TO ABSORB EXTENDED PERIOD OF UNCERTAINTY.

IMCD Postpones its 2020 Annual General Meeting

April 7 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::ON CORONAVIRUS: POSTPONES ITS 2020 AGM.Q1 TRADING UPDATE PUBLICATION WILL NOW TAKE PLACE BEFORE MARKET OPENING ON MONDAY APRIL 20.DID NOT OBSERVE A MATERIAL ADVERSE IMPACT BY COVID-19 ON ITS FIRST QUARTER RESULTS.

IMCD Increases And Extends Its Revolver Credit Facility

March 20 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::IMCD SUCCESSFULLY INCREASED AND EXTENDED ITS REVOLVER CREDIT FACILITY.IMCD HAS COMPLETED AMENDMENT TO ITS MULTI-CURRENCY REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY, INCREASING BORROWING CAPACITY TO EUR 500 MILLION FROM EUR 400 MILLION.THIS AMENDMENT AND EXTENSION WILL ENHANCE FLEXIBILITY OF IMCD'S CAPITAL STRUCTURE.FURTHER AGREED WITH EXISTING BANKING SYNDICATE, EXTENSION OF MATURITY DATE OF THIS REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY TO 27 MARCH 2025 FROM 27 MARCH 2024 AND REDUCTION IN INTEREST MARGINS.

IMCD FY Operating EBITA Up 11% At 224.8 Million Euros

Feb 27 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::FY REVENUE ROSE 13 PERCENT TO 2.69 BILLION EUR.IMCD REPORTS 11% EBITA GROWTH IN 2019.FY GROSS PROFIT GROWTH OF 12% TO EUR 599.3 MILLION (+11% ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS).FY OPERATING EBITA INCREASED BY 11% TO EUR 224.8 MILLION (+10% ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS).FY NET RESULT BEFORE AMORTISATION AND NON-RECURRING ITEMS OF EUR 156.2 MILLION (2018: EUR 139.7 MILLION).DIVIDEND PROPOSAL OF EUR 0.90 IN CASH PER SHARE (2018: EUR 0.80).WE REMAIN WELL POSITIONED TO DELIVER FURTHER GROWTH TO OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS AND STAKEHOLDERS - CEO.SEES INTERESTING OPPORTUNITIES TO INCREASE ITS GLOBAL FOOTPRINT AND EXPAND ITS PRODUCT PORTFOLIO BOTH ORGANICALLY AND BY ACQUISITIONS.

IMCD Buys Israeli-Based Zifroni Chemical Suppliers Ltd.

Jan 17 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::IMCD REACHES AGREEMENT ON THE ACQUISITION OF ISRAELI BASED ZIFRONI CHEMICAL SUPPLIERS LTD..

IMCD Completes Acquisition Of Whawon Pharm

Dec 18 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::IMCD COMPLETES THE ACQUISITION OF SOUTH KOREAN BASED WHAWON PHARM CO. LTD..IMCD ACQUIRED 57% OF THE TOTAL SHARE CAPITAL FROM THE EXISTING WHAWON MANAGEMENT, WHO WILL CONTINUE TO LEAD THE COMPANY.REMAINING 43%, WILL BE MAINTAINED BY THE MANAGEMENT, FOR A PERIOD UP TO 5 YEARS AFTER CLOSING.

IMCD Completes Acquisition Of DCS Pharma AG

Dec 10 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::IMCD COMPLETES THE ACQUISITION OF SWISS BASED DCS PHARMA AG.IMCD NV - WITH THIS ACQUISITION IMCD ACQUIRED 90% OF THE SHARES IN DCS PHARMA AG.IMCD NV - THE REMAINING 10% WILL FOLLOW PER 31 DECEMBER 2021.

IMCD Acquires Colombian Specialty Distributor Unired Químicas

Nov 20 (Reuters) - IMCD NV <IMCD.AS>::IMCD EXPANDS AMERICAS FOOTPRINT BY ACQUIRING COLOMBIAN SPECIALTY DISTRIBUTOR UNIRED QUÍMICAS.HAS ACQUIRED 100% OF OUTSTANDING SHARES OF UNIRED QUÍMICAS SAS.COMPANY WILL BE FULLY INTEGRATED WITH IMCD'S ORGANISATION IN 2020.

金融情報はリフィニティブから。すべての情報は少なくとも20分遅れで表示されています。

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up