The wealthiest celebrities
Forbes magazine has named its 10 wealthiest celebrities, using estimates based on the celebrities' known holdimore
2. Fellow filmmaker Steven Spielberg, 72, came in second, with an estimated $3.7 billion net worth. Spielberg'more
3. The richest female celebrity was Oprah Winfrey, 64, whose acting and media enterprises have yielded her a nmore
4. Basketball legend Michael Jordan boosted his net worth by an estimated $400 million in the past year, mostlmore
5. (tie) Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics puts the 21-year-old on track to become the youngest ever self-made bimore
5. (tie) Rapper Jay-Z tied with Kylie Jenner at No. 5, also with a fortune estimated at $900 million. Kirby Lmore
7. Illusionist and entertainer David Copperfield amassed his fortune through a grueling pace of 600 shows per more
8. Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs: $825 million. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
9. (tie) Golfer Tiger Woods: $800 million. John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports
9. (tie) Author James Patterson: $800 million. REUTERS/Bret Hartman
Catriona Gray from the Philippines is crowned Miss Universe, the fourth time the Southeast Asian country has won the international beauty pageant.
Chanel presents its Metiers d'Art show, highlighting the craftsmanship of its artisans, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
Versace presents a pre-fall collection for its first show in New York.
Highlights from the Country Music Association's annual awards in Nashville.